Hi all Grand Final Teams.
As we have a duty of care to all players and officials, we have made the decision to cancel our Monday Grand Finals and announce Dual winners for Monday Mens A Grade
Monday B Grade Winners
A decision on our Tuesday Juniors and Seniors Grand Finals will me made by early afternoon tomorrow, keeping in mind the forecasted high temperatures and smoke haze , if the decision is taken as too dangerous, these will also be announced as dual winners in each age group. These health issues look like being an issue for sometime and we will have run out of options if we have to mak the call to cancel.
I will update website and facebook tomorrow.
Supa Six Team